Monday, June 28, 2010

Still ways to go!

So I have to say took me a long time for me to fit into a two piece swim suit since last summer.I don't know if any of you read my 3 last family blog update,but I wrote about how I gain so much wait over stress,but I did lost 50 lbs after I had Cabriel.Anyways and I think I gain more weight after being stress over some stuff.Anyways so I have been slowly workign towards my weight.I'm tellign you it's not easy,but it's worth the time and the effort.I lost about 10 lbs since I start running back in March than I started gaining more after that,But I did lost about 7 lbs since than.And I went and bought me a brand new two piece swim suit.And I am so proud of myself.It's not the best attractive photo's,but to my husband I'm like the hottest chick in the world.I love it..So here's me in my two piece swimsuit..ha ha ha:)I still have ways to go.Mostly my baby fats after having Cabriel.Man! those are hard to lose.I love everything about my body except my belly and that's the truth.It makes everything so big..lol..Anyways I still need more motivation for sure...






I love my family

2 comments:

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Great choice of suit. You look like a totally hottie. My husband was told by his YM leader when he was 16, "I love the extra bits my wife has after having kids. It reminds me of the sacrifice she gave to bring to this earth our beautiful children." Just remember that the extra stuff you now have is a physical expression of your love to Cabriel. Good luck and know that you have someone cheering for you in Washington!

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Lora,

My sweet sister and friend I wanted to let you know what an amazing friend you are to me.Everytime I read your comments you always bring tears to my eyes.Your wise words and wisdom touches my heart.Espacailly at times where I needed my spirit to be lifted.Your an amzing person adn your constant beautiful words really helps me to open my eyes to a whole new world.Seriously the comment you left for me brought tears to my eyes.Thanks for reminding me that.I love so much:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...