We love watching our Son Cabriel getting into things,especially into mom's stuff. I caught him the other day trying on my high heels. He is so cute!He was trying so hard to put on mommy's shoes and every time He tries to get up he would fall. And let me tell you,as much as I want to help him out,I knew that He can do it!.He was so frustrated that he started crying. As I watched him get up on his knees and tried to put on mommy's heels. I know that t He was determined to finish what He has started. To my surprise He was up and walking with those big heels. With many difficulties and many failure He still won't keep up.He wanted to walk in those heels so bad. He had to keep trying.
As I reflected on my son and the high heels. I thought of our Saviour Jesus Christ. And how much He loves us. And how much He wanted us to be happy.And sometimes we fall for short of perfection and that is okay.We are here to learn and to grow. Just like learning to walk on high heels,Knowing we are not alone and that our Saviour Jesus Christ is always there for us when we fall. That thru the ATONEMENT we can find peace and Joy in our lives. I love it!And sometimes we fall - it helps us become stronger. And at the end we knew that what ever comes in our way we can conquer it. We just have to become like a little Child..I love my Son so much and the things I'm learning from him.


4 comments:
Wow- Thanks soo much for sharing that thought!! We definitely need to be more liek our little children:)
I have to say that is just absolutely precious. I love the second picture where you can tell he is just trying to get his balance. And to answer your question, no we threw the fish back. No one felt like cleaning them.
Cool analogy Niohleen- thanks for sharing with me- I can't wait to have kids and reminders like that too!
Post a Comment