Thursday, May 7, 2009

Call 911

This picture had nothing to do with the story,I just had to put this picture up.He is so adorable.I ask Cabriel to wink at me and He wink at Mommy and also blew some kisses to mommy.His so sweet:) His such a stud!
/>
So yesterday morning I dropped Steven off at work about 7:00 am .After dropping him off I came home made breakfast for Cabriel and I.After breakfast I got him ready and got myself ready for our morning exercises.(Yep!I've been running every morning with Cabriel with him in the stroller.It's hard having to get him ready and me ready- and yeah all that stuff etc..Anyways my morning started out with Crazinees and fraustrations.Mostly I felt bad for our son.Cabriel had broken 3 glasses earlier and cut himself and He also got into the food storage and all the cans fell on top of him and left a huge bruise on his forehead.It was a horrible day for both of us,especially Cabriel poor guy!He wasn't having a great day.Anyways so we headed downstairs to go for our 3 mile run.So I got to the car buckled him in-as I was buckling him in.Cabriel reach for my car keys to get out it of my mouth .For some reason I always do that every time I put him in his car seat I always put the keys in my mouth.Don't ask me why:) Anyways I took the keys away from him b/c He keep turning the car alarm on,Anyways I took the car keys away from him and threw them on the passenger seat.

I was so out of it that morning I didn't realized that I have clicked the car alarm once.In order to open the car- to stayed unlocked!It needs to be click 2twice before it can automatically unlocked.If you don't click it twice it will automatically locked it self.Anyways so obviously I didn't do that.After I buckled Cabriel in.I shut his door and headed to my door to open it.Well - sometimes we forget things so easily.I know I do!Espacially having to do so many things at one time.Which is not always fun-I try to open my door and it was locked.Of course I have locked my car keys in the car along with my Son,purse and cell phone.Man! I was so frustrated! I look over to Cabriel He was crying and I felt horrible-I keep telling him thru the window that everything was going to be okay:)Anyways I ran upstairs to our neighbor and ask to use their phone to call the locksmith- Well all 4 of those lock smith was not available at the moment-They "say" I have to wait for an hour for the next available whatever!So I tried a different locksmith and a lady answer the phone and said that they couldn't help me b/c a child was involved and that I need to call 911 instead.I said to the lady on the phone.You gotta be kidding me:)Anyways so that's what I did.I call 911 and took them at least an hour to get to us.I was so angry, upset,furiuos just all these emotions,not only that,but I felt so horrible locking my son in the car.My heart ache as I watched my son cry thru the window.I was so frustrated! I started crying!I don't' know why I'm so stinking emotional lately:)Anyways the Firefighters came and save the day.I was so happy to see Cabriel!I took Cabriel out of his seat and held him close to my heart and cried some more.And told him how much I love him andI keep apologizing to him saying how Sorry I was.I was so happy to see him.Seriously that hour feels like forever.Anyways after all that commotion- we went running- I felt alot better -Yeah I had so much on my mind I didn't realized that I ran 5 miles.I felt nothing-I din't feel like I ran 5 miles.I feel anything.Anyways I felt alot better after my 5 mile run!.

4 comments:

Sandy N said...

Wow you made ME cry too just thinking about it... I bet that was scarey. We need to get together one of these next days. I work only three days a week, so maybe on a Monday of Friday we could go for a walk (cuz I cant jog/run) then afterwards go to lunch or something. Maybe next Friday? (payday)Call me

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Man that story got me all teary eyed:( I'm soo sorry you two had to go through such a horrible experience!!!! I am happy that at least the police finally came and then you got to run out your aggravation!!

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Thanks,

Sandy and Arielle-You guys are so sweet:)Reading y'alls comments always put me in such a happy mood,Knowing there's mothers like you guys out there-Who understands what we mothers go thru everyday.Love ya guys:)

Horn Family said...

What a scary story!!! I would be so upset that it took them an hour to get to me!!! I so was feeling all those emotions as I was reading your post!!! I locked Malachi and Isaac in our apartment when Isaac was newborn! It was scary lucky for me Malachi just figured out how to open the back door! I gave him so much chocolate for opening up the door!!! hahahaha I am glad that everything is okay now : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...