Friday, May 25, 2012
Sassy Photography
So I've always love and enjoy taking pictures.I love the beauty of it and I love that you can see something that can be so meaningless and turn into something so beautiful.And that's how I look at a tiny rock,it can be so meaning less,but when capturing it can be the most beautiful rock ever..I love it!..So my hobbie turned into something more obvioulsy.I've started a small photography bussiness couple months ago,nothing big just the way I like it!...I still have to upload more to my http://sassy78photography.blogspot.com/ but you can also check more out on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sassy-Photography-Putting-Sass-in-the-Photo/107039702756113...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Niohleen! I am so glad to see your phone number! I have a family reunion this week, but I WILL BE CALLING YOU! So be warned! I'm really excited to catch up with you. Sounds like a lot going on.
Thank you again!..Please do call! Love to hear from you and take pics of the family reunion.So exciting!Love it:))
Post a Comment