






We have been looking to buy a house for almost 4 months now.A month ago we made an offer on two houses.Well things didn't turned out the way we wanted,so we made another offer on a different house.We really like this one a lot.We love the yard,the kitchen is my favorite and it has a huge living room.Anyways we already sign the papers and everything. We're just waiting for the papers to go thru.We also paid to get the house inspected.Anyways so this is the house we been looking at and fell in love with.The house has 3 bedroom,3 and half bathrooms.Two garage doors and a good size backyard.Anyways so here are some pictures of the house.
7 comments:
I love it Sassy! AWESOME yard~love the rocks! and great kitchen....next time I come to Portland, I'm definitely coming to visit you and I expect you to come visit me when you come to GA:) Good Luck with the house, I hope ya'll get it!!
It's gorgeous!
But please, tell me you'll still be in the ward. :(
OH MY GOSH- I love it!!!! Adore the kitchen, backyard, the countertops, everything!! I really hope you get it:)
So where is the house? Congrats by the way....
Wow, nice house and I LOVE the kitchen! Where's your house at?
Wow, I have to go back and read the date and all but I didn't know you were moving! Where is it? It looks nice! It looks plenty big and open for all of your family!
Awesome house. Now I'm glad we didn't end up coming after all- when we do come we'll get to see your house. Our trip didn't happen b/c Joe had a job interview, which he didn't get and was very bummed. But then 2 months later they called back, and his first day was yesterday. So we're house-hunting too. What a PAIN!!
Post a Comment