Friday, August 30, 2013

Count your BLESSINGS name them one by ONE

Yes, the tittle  should read I don't know where to start, because I seriously don't know, so much have happen in the past month or so with our family, that I have no clue where to begin. Oh ,I know first of all can I just say how grateful  I am to my Heavenly Father for all that He has done for my family? He has bless us tremendously and He still continue blessing us,with trial that humble us  and trials that teaches us as we try to figure out where to go and how to handle each trial and each trial as indeed has made us stronger as a family and a couple..

 Last week Friday at 7 pm I was rushed into the Emergency with a pain in my stomach and  high fever and shivers. I've been having pain since the day I found out I was expecting a bun in the oven. Pain that I couldn't bare to walk.Pain in my back,on my hips,pain in my stomach, pain between my legs, even using bathroom was a pain in the donkey, with all these pains I was also having major migraines and that cause me to puke alot. And I was running high fevers and shivers alot. And all this happen for 4 days without even telling my husband that I was having major pains in my stomach. During the middle of the nights I couldn't sleep,sleeping was so uncomfortable for me as well. I remember woken up in the middle of night with pains and couldn't go back to sleep and feeling so uncomfortable and to make all the pains go away?. I would take hot showers or bath,that was the only remedy that could help with my pain because taking medicines to help with pain was not for me . If you know me?  You know,I rather suffer through the pain than take pills. For some reason I hate medicines,don't ask me why even though I understand it supposed to help?,but I just hate taking pills. I rather suffer through the pain. I mean I was in labor for 7 hours with Cabriel with out any kind of pain medication nor the epidural and I  like it that way.. I know , you can call me stubborn woman. Pills just not for me...LOL...My husband gets so upset with me and always tells me I'm a stubborn woman. If you hand me herbs? I will take it in a hard beat. I grew up on herbs . Every time I get sick my mom would treat me with some amazing herbs and seriously? in few minutes you see me running all over the place,climbing  trees ,jumping of some amazing water falls etc because that's how awesome herbs are. I love it!

Anyways after suffering through pain and who knows what for 4 days. I came home on Friday from a long shopping trip around 7 pm. I started feeling pain again. My stomach started hurting again and I felt like my fevers are going high again. I started  to shiver again,so I went and laid on the couch and pain grew stronger and stronger. My 5 year old came to me and say mom, you don't look so good ,you need go to the hospital. I can call 911.But I couldn't let him do that because I'm too stinkin stubborn,so I went upstairs and suffer through the pain for another 3 hours and decided to call my husband who was taking night classes to come home, So my father in law called him up and he came home took me to the emergency room.

While at the hospital ,they ran some test and came to find out I have Pyelonephritis and Normocytic anemia. This is what Pyelonephritis means-

Pyelonephritis is a type of urinary tract infection (UTI) that affects one or both kidneys.

 Normocytic anemia- A deficiency in the oxygen-carrying component of the blood, as in the amount of hemoglobin or the number or volume of red blood cells. Iron deficiency, often caused by inadequate dietary consumption of iron, and blood loss are common causes of anemia.

 Because I'm very high risk of miscarriages, and ofcourse with my pregnancy ,they had to admit me into the hospital to keep an eye on me and the baby. When I was pregnant with Cabriel I was diagnosed  with anemia ,which is low in iron,not enough iron in me and I was on iron med,than I found that I'm allergic to the iron me. so I stop taking it.. Because I have a urinary infection that almost getting into my kidney they admit me immediately so it won't effect the baby and if it does, it could cause damage and I might lose the baby. So with all that. I went into the hospital  and had a great time eating awesome food and  having needles poke into me every 30 minutes and get to watch soap operas - Days of our Lives ! NOTTTTT! .....LOL...


 With all this happen,Iam indeed grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. For the love I felt while in the hospital. I knew that everything was going to be okay. I strongly felt his love as I HUMBLE myself in prayer to thank him for  loving me as a daughter of God to know I was not alone. I know I have an amazing husband and a wonderful son, and having amazing friends in my life but to feel my Saviour love is such a POWERFUL feeling to have and to know. My heart is so full of Gratitude and Love. I'am indeed a bless woman to have true Friends whose always there for me when I needed them. Thank you guys so much and I'm so thankful to have each of you in our LIVES. Love you all, 
 The Johnsons :)


1 comment:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

I am sooo glad that they found out what has been happening with your body and the pain! So sorry that you have been feeling so bad:(!!! I am so glad to hear that you felt the Saviors love and that everything is going to be OK, we are praying for you and your sweet little baby and family right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...