




These are some of cabriels 1month pixs I took.Some of the cute things I caught him doing,such as smiling,giggling and trying to sit up.. I love when he smiles and I wish you guys can see his dimples when he smiles b/c man he look so handsome and so cute when he smiles.Well Im trying to get him to sit with out nothing holding him up. His doing so well with that. He does sits between pillows and stuff to hold him up and I sometimes takes the pillows out to see how long he can sits with hold nothing holding him up.. Man! his so strong and he balances himself really well.His so strong.His trying to roll over hi sstomach but hi snot quiet rigth yet.. His getting there for sure. Man! I can't believe how much he has grown..His only a month old and his doing all these cool things.
1 comment:
Love the Ducky outfit- soo sweet I want to give him some kisses!
Post a Comment