Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cabriel quiet the popular guy...hee!hee!

Okay!No matter where we go Cabriel always get picked up.Well not not that kinda picked up.. Sorry my english is a little rusty!Doing transalting for hours and hours can actually fried your brains out..lol.Anyways what I meant is where ever we go people is always wanting to hold him.Well Im not tlaking about fmaiyl and friends. But seriously strangers will come up to us and just stare at Cabriel.I sometimes get annoyed by that.Espcailly when they asked if I adpoted him.Grrrrr! If not they will pinched his cheeks.The other day Cabe and I we're at target waiting to checked out when this lady came up to us and started talking to us and while she was talking to us. She reached over where Cabe was and pinched his cheeks..Cabe started crying! So she ask if she can hold him.I turned around and say absolutely NOT!I raised my voice at her and tell her to leave.I think I got everyones attentions at the store.Even when we're at safeway buying groceries the cashiers will ask if they can hold him.Its crazy!Anyways these are some of our favorite girls in here,which are good friends of the family and we are so excited that they love Cabe and Cabe just love when they hold him..We love it!






3 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Sorry to hear that peole want to touch him all te time- how frustrating and groos:( I put a little stop sign on Graysons carrier asking people not to touch him- it has really helped!

Sandy N said...

What a cutie. I am glad that Cabe is so well loved by family and friends. Before you know it he will be walking all over the place. They grow up so fast. :(
Thanks so much for helping out with Ashees the other day. She had alot of fun. She came home and told Bella all about how she got to feed Cabe.

Fauna said...

I had someone in Wal-mart walk by and basically wanted me to take their baby and hold it. I declined. I had my own child to take care, plus it was just kind of awkward.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...