Thursday, June 12, 2008

Having my nieces over at our place for sleep over

The next day I took them shoping at the mall.



So here Iam being my Sassy self around my nieces.I had a blast just laughing and having a grea time W/MY NIECES.C'on life is supposed to be fun and pluz we need to become like little child..lol..
a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhllDbJLIPfvxv1i1PVawOOQgA_BTjr9XOHYoV6TNzRBPvxmXD5odr1u1VtMabv_Ecju0k9D3B8NXppxX1B0wC0ExEcJ8S-KZV7GjKbeASVqj5oP7XGGh8c0EioUDas2QQ7hk6MOq7JT-Y/s1600-h/DSC00277.jpg">



I love having sleep over partties.I do!I love being a kid.Seriously!Its so much fun! Makes you forget about your own problems and focus on other things.There's a part in me that stills have that girly side.I love the fact that I still have that,and I think thats part of who Iam.Being fun and always getting involved with children and understanding who they are etc. Anyways Last year I had 10 little girls at our place just giggling and having fun.And I try to find things for them to do or else they get bored,which that never happens..ehehehe:) I always have stuff for them to do.Anyways so we put masked on our faces to clean out our Pores.. They love that... They love everything,espacailly posing for the camera.They sure love that.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love sleepovers too. My friend Heather and I still have them! My nieces are staying the night tomorrow night and I love having them as much as they love coming. We always do things that they wouldn't do at home and we try to make each one special and memorable.

Your nieces are beautiful! The oldest especially and so are you!

Sandy N said...

You are such a cool Aunt!!!

Martin Family said...

Not sure if you remember me from Cochran-but I found your site from Renee's. Congrats on your new little one! Your family is super cute!!!
Fran

Sandy N said...

Hey there how are you doing? I wanted to let you know that you have been tagged. Go to my blog and copy and paste the questions and fill them out and post them to your blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...