Monday, June 23, 2008

Cabriel just turned 4months on 6/23/08 today...






oh boy! Cabriel just turned 4months today on 6/23/08.So excitng!Cabriel is doing a lot better eating his baby cereal.Yes Tiffany!He doesen't like plain cereal,so I did put other subtances to make it better for him..eheheheh:) Thankz!His also doing a lot of rolling around.So cute to watch him roll.When he rolls you can't stop him..He goes to town.His also making lots of noises,almost liks his trying to say a word or something. We can't mkae him to be quiet..ehhehe:)So cute!Steven and I are trying to get him to say dadda and mommy.His so cute! Once he starts yapping!you can't stop him.His just saying all these different weird stuff.Just baby talks I guess! So cute to watch him.We love watching our son.We love watching him do all these different things and are always intreat by him. We love him and are looking forward to more exciting things to come...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

He is sooo cute! I am glad you love taking pictures. By the way, we are in need of a new hat for Ryley... Where did you find that one? I just bought him one a month ago and he already outgrew it- as far as the strap under the chin goes anyway.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

He is sooo cute- love the little chub- How cute that he is rolling all around and trying to talk- soo sweet:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...