




This is one of my fav of my handsome son and I - So Cabriel and I finish with mom's garden adn we went to look for a shady place to lay down and this is where we end up..eheheh:)We sure had fun posing for the camera.I was impress with Cabriel he was laughing the whole time..I love it!His so cute and adorable.. I love him so much:)



Cabriel is doign so well with Tummy time. He can actually lay there w/out fussign or anything. He can actually pu this head up high and he can roll ove on his back as well.His doing so well.He used to hate tummy time,but now he loves it.




2 comments:
What a happy baby! He's so cute.
The pictures of you two are so beautiful! They should be submitted to a parenting magazine so everyone can see how photogenic you guys are... Start em young. Maisey hated the camera!
Post a Comment