Thursday, October 30, 2008

Plumper Pumpkin Patch

Last monday we went with some of friends to the pumpkin patch.I t was fun.The kids and our hubby's went on a huge slide with the little one's while me and Sandy sat and watch them slide with the kids.You can tell our hubby's had fun being little kids.. lol.Anyways later on Sandy and I decided maybe we should try sliding down since everybody has. So we did it wasan't that bad at all.Big applause for my friend Sandy. She made it to the top..lol.We get to see the farm animals.Cabriel was terrified of th eanimals.Everytime Steven gets close to them.He starts crying.We took picutres and pick some pumpkins out to take home.Its always a blast hanging out with the Nielson's family.



OUR CUTE PUMPKIN PIE...






Daddy playing with Cabriel having a duck race. So cute!





Yeah!sliding down the slide with Cabe was fun!Steven took Cabriel over to see the pigs and he started screaming.His so terrified of the farm animals.





Okay we just love Ashely.She's such a cutie.She's so adorable! She loves hodling Cabriel and alwasy wants to take her picture with Cabriel.She can't stop asking when will be our famiyl get together again so she can play with Cabe again.I love it!She's such a sweetheart. We really had fun wihh them.She loves helping out with the babies. She's such a big girl.We just love you Ashely.




I love the Nielson's girls. They are so much fun. Little Ashely is such a big helper on out trip.The girls just love Cabriel so much and I love watching them slide down the slide with Cabriel.You can tell that Cabriel was having too fun.They're so good with him.I love it:)




Arent'They justadorable?


This is way cute.Lindsay and Cabriel having a conversation.Having baby talks,I supposed?

1 comment:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Looks like soo much fun- Love the pics!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...