Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cabriel and the train track Drawers...



  • So Cabriel has been getting into so many things lately.His very curious about lots of different things.And He will do anything to find what it is his looking for.Oh yeah and yesterday Cabriel turned 14 months old.Man! where did the time go?It seem like I just had him yesterday and now his walking.So weird.Now I can actually believe when people say " they grow up too fast"Cabriel sure wants to grow up-His very dependable.His into everything and anything.
  • Yesterday I was cleaning the house and I notice that the house was kinda quiet,so I went out on a hunt search for my son.To my surprise I found him in his train track drawer.He was digging into the drawers for a toy that He heard was making noises So he wanted to find out where the noise was coming from. So there He was in the train track...Like I said about our Son- His very curious.Watch the video..His so cute:)

2 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Happy 14 months!!! That video is adorable- he is definitely very curious:)

Tiffany said...

I love how he started picking up the different toys and shaking them to see which one made noise and the fake cry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...