Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Vacation in Hawaii

Our trip to Hawaii was a blast. We had so much fun with my family.I wish had more time to go around and show Steven the cool places and all,but sad to say we didn't have much time.We were there for my Mom's retirement party and got so busy with that We hardly have time for our FAMILY.But it was so much fun to see everybody and see relatives that I haven't seen for a long time.Our trip was short,but fun.I was grateful Steven was able to have those days off.It's always fun to have Daddy around.Well my Mom's retirement party was awesome.I'm so proud of my mom.she's one tough Lady!She served her 30 year in the Marine Corps and also served her country well.She's amazing:) She's now a a retire colonel(if that's how you spell it)I'm so proud of my mom and all her accomplishment.She's an amazing example of hard work.Anyways while we were there my mom made me ran 4 miles with her.Man! I was soar for days.Seriously my mom is a running fanatic.She ran 50 miles marathon when she was 4 months pregnant.That's how tough my mom is.She also took the whole family on a 10 mile hike up in the mountain of Oahu.I thought I was going to die that day.The worst part of our hike? was that we didn't have a pack back for Caberiel.Not only was the hills are hilly,but there were big rocks where we had to cross around and pass Cabriel around.It was dangerous,but we manage and made it to the top.Thank
goodness for that!..
Anyways after our family hike, my mom took us to indoor rock climbing too.I didn't do anything.I just played with Cabriel.Poor Steven I was so impress with him.He mostly did all the hard work carrying Cabriel up the mountains without a baby backpack.Than after all that He went rock climbing.Babe thank you so much for putting up with my crazy family:)So can I just say I totally love Hawaii,but I was so happy to be home and be in my own bed.Seriously my mom sure worned us out big time.( thanks mom)..lol...The next day I took Steven to PCC.We were so exhausted from hiking,partying,cooking,swimming,running, and rock climbing we didn't have time to see all the villages.But I was happy to see that Steven was enjoying himself watching all the dancers and learning about different cultures.Everything was beautiful:)"He said"And it was beautiful:) After all that we went home in pain and lack of sleep.The next day the whole family went to a Botanical Garden in Kauai.Man!I have to say Kauai is the most beautiful Island in Hawaii, I must say so.The trees ,the mountain and the waterfalls all are so breath taking.I feel like Tarzan!..I do!.Anyways we didn't stay long.It was alogn trip and Cabriel wasn't having a great time.He was fussy and whinny,so we left early came home and went to the beach.Man! I thought the day was over when we got home,but here we go again.Mom always trying to find something for the family to do.I just love my mom.She's always trying hard to make sure everybody is taken care of and always up for entertaining everyone.Well other than all the excitement.The flight to Hawaii was fun.We had no problem entertaining our son on the flight.I think every person on the plane get to hold Cabe.He was either eating their food or sitting on their lap's showing how charming He can be...LOL.And yes! He was flirting with all the Ladies on the plane.And they loved it!..lol..
Anyways we made it home safe and sound..Hee!hee! Yeah we survive from all the mosquito's and the heat(Obviously I turned darker than a bake potato)..lol.. Other than that We had a pretty exciting trip .We had a BLAST!








Our 10 mile hiking trip to the mountains.It was exhausting but we made it to the top where we swam at a beautiful water.










Us at Pearl Harbor.We had such a wonderful time touring pearl harbor.









Us at PCC I was a little disappointed that we couldn't take picture of the show.The dancers did a phenomenal job and wish I could capture everyone of those dancers on camera,but they don't allowed camera flashing during the shoe.We also had dinner and show adn it was beautiful.The food was okay! Steven was amazed by the fire dancers.I toldhim someday I will do a fire dance for him...lol.We had fun at Polynesian Culture Center.



















My boys on the beach!




Drinking coconut milk.Yum!Fresh coconut milk,fresh from our coconut tree from our back yard.




Some of the Family at Tom's award ceremony:)








Some of Mom and Tom's ceremony pictures.

















4 comments:

Mme. Kara said...

I love your new blog header! Great photos, lady!

Mme. Kara said...

I love your new blog header! Great pics, lady!

Rachel said...

WOW, I am jealous now! I wanted to go to Hawaii instead of Disneyland but I was out voted! The good side, next I get to pick and we are going to Maui- even if I go alone!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

It look slike you guys had an Amazing time:)!!!! Such gorgeous Beach pics:) This is reminding me of our trip we just took- soo fun!!! Your soo lucky you have family there:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...