Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Son

HAPPY Birthday Cabriel.Our pride and Joy just turned 2 years old...I keep telling myself is He really 2 years old? I still can't believe how big he is.Seems like I just had him yesterday. Time sure flies by quick..Oh yeah and I also made his cute simple baseball cake..







Family and Friends




Cabriel helping daddy put his motorcycle together.His big boy ride.
Publish Post









So I'm a little behind on my blogging as always...LOL..Well better late than never right?... ha ha ha:) Well Cabriel turned big 2 on February 23,but we actually celebrated his birthday on the 21 along with families and friends.Than on 23 on his actual birthday we took him to chuuky cheese.He loved it!He doesn't want to leave the place.Every time we head to the door he ran off.Until chuuky cheese came over to say hi to him and he got scared and ran off heading to the door.But his party was fun.I made a very simple baseball cake for him and made some sweet and sour chicken and roasted ranch chicken and other things.He also had a motorcycle pinyara (I don't know if I spell it right)Anyways it was fun.He had a great time.He had some couple of awesome toys and loved every single one of them.Thanks to our great family and friends that came and thanks to the missionaries too.One of the elders who actually hit the pinyara and broke it for the kids..

1 comment:

Carroll Conversations said...

Happy Birthday Cabriel! I can't believe you are already 2. It seems like it was just yesterday that you were born. He is such a cute kid. Great job on the cake Niohleen. We miss you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...