So lately I've notice that our little family have been eating out randomly! And after doing budget etc, I realized we have been spending more on just eatting out, 3 times a month is too much for me,after doing budget....HELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOO Sassy gurl.....LOL.....So I came up with a fun,rad idea about rewarding ourselves,instead of just going out just for fun. Beside, my family needed a little pickk me up! We have been doing good about helping each other serving one another, and we still have other area's we needed to work on, such as being positive, doing nice with out being ask, or cleaning up after yourself, or personal prayer, etc. Everytime we do good we put a marble in the jar,but if we start saying negative things towards one another we take a marble out of the jar.This is going to be exciting because this is our first family jar reward and cant wait to began out fun ridiculously fun jar.....So our GOAL is to fill up the jar in order for us to get a reward!...So fun!
This is for SASSY GURL...lol...I made a goal last year to run a full marathon,which I didn't do the full marthon due to having blisters,instead I did a half marathon ,which I end up loosing two of my big toe nails and was in bed for 3 whole days.It was torture for me,but would I do it again? YOU BET I WOULD!.......So this time Iam going to do something different, I still have to work out but I need to have something fun to get me excited to reward myself, beside running a marthon, Iam going to do 'SKYDIVING'. I've always wanted to go skye diving,so this year my goal is to go skye diving is to get my work out done ,obvioulsy, they have a weight reguirment for skye divers,so I need to get on board and get motivated!.....So every mile I run,I need to put a dollar in the jar and if I didn't run a mile, I have to take a dollar out...Thsi way I can motivate myself and reach my GOAL to go skye diving...LOL..
No comments:
Post a Comment