Cabriel standing on Niohleen's hand at 2 months old..
So everywhere I take Cabriel people always compliment him and saying how cute he is and when they ask how old he is? My respond - His only 2 half months.You should see their reaction.They thougth Cabriel was 5 months old.But his too big to be 2months old they say. Seriuosly sometimes I get so amzed by how much he grow. I couldn't believe it..Cabriel has done so many amazing things that Steven and I are shocked to see what he can do.One of the amazing things he can do is stand on Niohleen's hand. Kinda scary to watched him do it,but amazes us how strong he is.He can stand on Niohleen hands for at least a minute or so.His so strong and has very good balance.We're so proud of him and so excited to watch him do all these cool things..Niohleen is so good with him and teaching him many wonderful things. Niholeen is also teaching him sign language too.
2 comments:
I still cant believe how well he balances. What a cutie.
I have to admit. You look really happy.
Post a Comment