Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cabriel in his jolly jumper

So we got him a jolly jumper a week before he turns 3 months old.And man!He loves that thing he bounces all over the place.He giggles evrytime I put him in there its so cute.Im so amazed by how much he has grown.I can't believe that his actaully rolling now and once he starts you can't stop him.He goes to town.He cracks me up everytime I put him on the ground to lay on his tummy he'll just roll right over his back and he will be rolling around evey where.One time I layed him on the floor next to the couch and about 5 minutes later I came back to checked up on him.He has roll himself under our japanese table and couldn't go anywhere he was stucked.So cute to watched him try to moved around to get himself out.So mommy had to help him out. I love it! He tries so hard to do so many things. He's growing up too fast...








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...