Saturday, May 24, 2008

So lately I have decided to make myself useful and do something (eheheh) Not that I don't have anything else to do.I have a lot going for me.I have wonderful family to take care of and I've been taking some kickboxing classes and doing some crafts on my own as well.So the other day I decided to put something together.So I decided to work on my scrapbooking and hang up some pictures of Cabriel since we have none.So yeah this is how my piece of art works looks like.Took me 10 mintuees to put everything together and pluz another 3 minutes to asked my hubby to hanged it up on the wall.Since my wall has no pictures,I decided to put something together. It was easy and I like it and doesen't cost much.I also enjoy rearrangeing artificial flowers.Just simple things that makes me feel productive..lol...















Growing up as a little child.My family doesen't have much,so my Mom would sew and do crafts to help my Dad with our family needs.I remember how diffiult it was for me at a young age to learned so many things.And I remember having to wake up early in the morning to help my mom sew and finished up all the sewing so we can take it to town to sell them.The hardest part,is trying to stay awake.Sometimes its hard trying to find the hole to put the thread into the needle b/c we couldn't afford a sewing machine so most of our stuff are handmade.Anyways so I wanted to show how some of the skirts looks like that we sew back when,when I was young.One skirt can take up to 12 hrs to 24 hrs depending how many layers you wanted in a skirt.Its not easy trying to sew with ur bare hands,but Im so thankful for my mom for teaching me so many wonderful things.Anyways and some crafts that I also learned how to do when I was 3 yrs old, like earings and necklaces.I love it! Now that we have moderns tech.I can atually sew a skirt like this.Heheheheh:)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Before I read about the crafts I looked I scrolled through the pictures, Wow! I'm impressed. Good job girlfriend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...