Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pork and Green Chiles Casserole

I enjoying cooking and trying new things.So today I decided to try this recipe out. To my surprise I loved it! Steven loved it too!If you like mexican food you'love this yummy recipe.Its easy and fast.






1 pound ground pork 1 15-ounce can pinto beans or black beans rinsed and drained
1 10.75-ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/12 cups bottled salsa
1 4-ounce can diced green chile peppers drained
1 cup quick-cooking brown rice
1/4 cup water 1tsp ground cumin
1/2 cup shredded cheese
In large skillet cook pork until pink;drianed.Stir in beans,soup,salsa,chile pepers,rice,water, and cumin.Heat and stir just until bubbl. Pour into a 2-quart casserole.Bake,uncovered,in a 375F oven for 30 to 35 minutes until edges are bubbly. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese.

1 comment:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Yummm.... this looks good- how did it taste??- A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...