




I really had fun giving my friend Sandy a baby shower.I was happy to know that everybody had fun playing the games.We played the game where you get blinded folded and try scooping up cottons balls as much as you can and try to scoop to an empty bowl.It was a fun game . Its fun b/c you couldn't tell if your atcually scooping up anything.. So crazy! I also love the cake.. Okay! I admit it! I love to eat!eheheheh! Well Sandy's cake was yummy. Chocolate cake with raseperry filling and cream cheese frosting. Man! it was delicious. Everything was great. We laughed the whle time during the game. Yeah Sandy was funny too.It was fun seeing everybody having a great time.. I laways enjoy having Sandy and her family around. Caberiel loves her girls. And I love to watch Ashley and Bella take turns passing Caberiel around. So cute! I Love it!!!! So Sandy and I knew each other from work and became good friends. So funny b/c her husband work for the same company as my husband and they do the same type of work. Not only that but later on I found that, Sandy's brother was my disctrict leader when I was serving my mission in Rochester,NY. He was my first district leader on my 1st area.. What a small world huh! oh yeah the world get smaller and smaller when your in the church. Anyways I thougth it was cool.That I actually knew someone who knew someone from somewhere etc.. Small world eh!
2 comments:
That was so sweet of you to give her a shower. Yeah, what a small world that her family member was your district leader. Like your relationship with Steven, you must have been destined to meet.
Thanks again for doing a baby shower for me. It was alot of fun. It was really funny to watch the cotton ball thing.
I finally posted the pictures that I took at the baby shower on my blog.
:)
Post a Comment