
I love my little FAMILY so much. They are everything to me. They make life WORTH living.I enjoy every moment with them.They brought so much happiness into my life and this 4th of july has been a fun month for all 3 of us. And Im looking foward to spending eternity with them.I love my boys so much.We always had fun spending time together espacially on this 4th of july.It was fun watching Cabriel and Steven having a great time together with those sparkles.I love watching my boys They are so cute and so full of love.. So cute!Watching my boys spending time together made me realized how lucky Iam to be part of their lives.Im so bless! I love my life and love my boys can't ask for more..And above all things Im thankful for this beautiful counrty that We live in and for those who fight for this counrty for our freedom for they are truly HEROES.
These are some of My family that lives in Vancouver,Wa.We had a blast going over to their place to watched Fireworks..
1 comment:
Wow, Cabe loved his 1st 4th of July! We didn't even see fireworks this year b/c I thought they would be too loud. Chad also had to work early this morning and get up at 4:30 am. We had a BBQ with the Braithwaites and I made some killer Teriyaki hamburgers with grilled pineapple- I have to make them for you guys. I'm glad you had a great time and I love seeing all of your MANY beautiful photos. Your "boys" are blessed to have you too! Isn't motherhood one of the most amazing gifts!
Post a Comment