Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Books Im reading!


I love reading!Before I had Cabriel,Every wednesday I used to go and picked up my niece Saidey(2yrs old) and nephew James(4yrs old)and take them to the library.They called it Date with Aunty!I love spending quality with them.And they love going to the library.I always looked forward to that day.We always had fun going to the library.Now that I have my own child?I can't wait to take Cabriel to te library.I miss doing that with my niece and nephew.They are load of fun.So everyday before I put Cabriel to bed I always read to him and these are some children christian books.I love Max Lucado.His books are amazing! One of my companion on my mission introduce me to some of Max Lucados's books and I fell in love with some of his books.The reason why I love his books is because everybook I read it simply's our saviour and it really uplifts my spirit. They are very uplifitng stories and we can relate our personal lifes to some of his stories.I also love Greg Olsen.Man!His art works are phenomenal.One of my favorite books of Greg Olsen is the one called Beautiful Saviour.The book is amazing! The art work is very touching and very uplifting.I love his art works.Cabriel loves looking at his art works.Its amazing to see what little kids sees.Seem like Cabriel knows what he was looking at.He gets very calm and very focus,everytime we read the book called BEAUTIFUL SAVIOR.Gives me goosebumps in a good way:)Anyways I started reading to Cabriel when I was 4months pregnant with him and I haven't stop since then.Cabriel loves it!!He enjoys that time with Mommy.Im a firm believer about readign to your children while your pregnant with them.Most people I know don't beleive that,but I do!Now as I see how much Cabriel enjoys when mommy reads to him.






This is a picture of me reading to Cabriel when I was pregant with him at 5months.As you can see I love reding him..hee!
So I thougth about putting up a preggo picture of me.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so sweet. Babies love any time with their mommas. We just bought some fin little fat books at Desert Book last week for the kids. Maisey thinks she's too old but I thought within a couple of months she will be reading them to Ryley.

Also, I love the new backdrop and the family photo.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

I LOVE reading, too!! I actually love the library and wanted to work there someday:) That is soo great that you read to Cabriel so much- way to go! I love Max Lucado's books- soo touching!

Sandy N said...

Hey there Niohleen How are you doing? I tried calling you the other day, we need to get together for lunch or something. I want to see Cabe it has been a while. So we need to do a lunch with just us or a dinner with the husbands but either way we need to get together.
Call me.
PS there is some pics of Lindsay on my blog if you want to see what she looks like. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...