Steven and I taking turns carrying Cabriel.He is one happy big baby.
So my little family decided to go hiking since we're the first once who got there.It wwasan't along hike.The trail wasan't that bad.It was fun that we ge to have family time before everybody shows up.
So being a ward activity chair man for a huge ward can also be exhasuting and overwhelming at times.Not like I don't have anything else going hectic in my life,but than again I like to murmur at times to make me feel like Im human and its normal to murmur.. ahahahah:) Okay maybe not! No! seriously I love my calling as a ward activity chairman.It can be diffiucult at times trying to plan things out fo ra huge ward,but I have to say I have an awesome committe that helps me out and Im so thankful for them and all their hard work.We are so blessed to be in a ward where we feel so loved and so blessed. Our ward is awesome and we have great friends there that makes us feel like we're part of their families and I love that feeling.. I love it! Last weekend was our ward camp out and it turned out so well. Everybody had a great time at the camp out.Our bishop had a blast throwing pinecones at the primary kids.He' such an amazing bishop!We had a blast at the camp out. I just wish we had more time to camp out. It was fun sitting around the camp fire telling stories and jokes.Give others the oppurtunity to get to know more people in their ward I guess.We been in the ward for almost two years and Im still learning names..ahahahha! Yeah thats why I was called to do this calling.Heavenly Father knows that I really need this more than anyone.Hee!hee! We also had smores! It was deliciuos! Ihad 3 of those thinngs and Iwas happy I ate all three smores with out Steven helping me out..ahahahah:) So anyways the next day we had all sort of fun games for the kids. My friend Naomi and Gemia did most of the games with the little ones.They loved the mummy game.They had a great time wraping toilet papers around Spencer and others.We also had a piniara for the kids. ( not sure if I spelled it right) Anyways I figured get those kids all hypered before they go home. Okay! my bad! Im just kidding! ,but kids love candies so thanks to Gemia and Naomi. It was hilarious watching the primary kids all blinded folded and trying to hit the piniara. So cute! Anyways after all the fun games. We started packing to head home. We were supposed to be checkout at 1:00 pm. Which took everybody about couple hrs to get rweady and go.I was impress that everybody was out at 11:30. Steven and I were the first to be there and the last to go home.But thats part of my callign is makeing sure everything is good and that everybody is safe and happy. I also wanted to thank my wonderful husband who took the time off work to go with me to help me out with the ward camp out. Honey, you are amazing and thank you so much for helping me to fullfilled my calling.You complete me and I love you so much..
3 comments:
That is great that you guy shad soo much fun doing your little camping trip- sure make sme want to go camping:) I bet it is hard to be the activity director of the ward- a lot of planning to do- but I bet you are perfect for the job:) Cabriel is such a cutie!
I just got released from that calling! Joe was with me for a few months before they wanted him somewhere else, and it got hard after he left. We never did anything as cool as your campout. I wish we were in your ward! I just want to pinch Cabriels cheeks so bad... so cute!
Oh, I was bummed we didn't go already- and no after seeing pictures even more so. I am so glad that stress is over. Good job planning and directing!
Post a Comment