









LUNCH TIME...So our luch doesen't turned out the way I planned ,but its okay.So Steven forgot our meat sandwiches at the house,so we end up eating putting chips in our sandwiches.It was delicious. Thanks to Steven. And Cabriel ate 8 strauberries all by himself. Man! that boy can eat. He had fun just munching down those strawberries. So cute!







These are some of my favorite pictures of my Boys. I love it! I love watching these two play together.They are so much fun.Cabriel had so much fun.I think Steven had more fun. I love watching Steven throwing Cabriel up in the air and watching Cabrile get sso giidy and excited! I love it! The priceless moments.







here are some pictures of me and Cabriel just playing around and chilin. I had so much fun with him.We had so much time playing in the sand,beside sand getting into eyes everytime he spashes the water up in the air..I love watching him get all giddy. I love it!









No comments:
Post a Comment