Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Trail Park with our friends.









So Im a little behind on my posting,but on August 1,Our firends invited us to go on a trail walk with them at a park.Can't remember the name of the park.The park was beautiful,almost like a rainforest park,so neat:)It was fun hanging out with the Nelson's family.I haven't seen them in a while so it was fun hanging out with them.The trail walk was fun.We always had fun with them.It was a beautiful day to go walking with the family.My friend Sandy and I were able to catch up on girly talks..hee!hee! You know the house work ,the husbands,the kids and life. ahahha! We really had fun with them. We should do this more often.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I would love to know the name, or at least the location. We miss all our trails back in the Gorge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...