My childhood friend Miriam and her two girls flew from Guam to come visit with our family.It was a very emotional moment for both of us.We haven't seen each other since I was 14 years old.It was so weird sitting next to her.It felt like it was yesterday that we saw each other.It was weird.Ofcourse I cried when she left. I was so sad to see her go.It brought back memories when I was back home saying goodbye to her all over again. It was a very hard and exciting at the same time.I was thankful for that specail moment that we get to spend it with our families.We had so much fun telling jokes and stories. It was beautiful! We laugh so hard that made our stomach hurt. It was funny:)Anyways Iam so thnakful that I get to see her again and to see family. I was sad I din't get to see her husband.Her husband stayed in Guam for work while she and her girls came out to visit.I was so happy to see her with her beautiful girls.I miss her already.Im so thankful for that I ge to visit with her and her girls.I had a blast hanging out with her.It was fun!We had a huge cook out for them. And I also invited my sister and her family over for a cook out.It was a beautiful day for all of us.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Miraim visit from Guam
My childhood friend Miriam and her two girls flew from Guam to come visit with our family.It was a very emotional moment for both of us.We haven't seen each other since I was 14 years old.It was so weird sitting next to her.It felt like it was yesterday that we saw each other.It was weird.Ofcourse I cried when she left. I was so sad to see her go.It brought back memories when I was back home saying goodbye to her all over again. It was a very hard and exciting at the same time.I was thankful for that specail moment that we get to spend it with our families.We had so much fun telling jokes and stories. It was beautiful! We laugh so hard that made our stomach hurt. It was funny:)Anyways Iam so thnakful that I get to see her again and to see family. I was sad I din't get to see her husband.Her husband stayed in Guam for work while she and her girls came out to visit.I was so happy to see her with her beautiful girls.I miss her already.Im so thankful for that I ge to visit with her and her girls.I had a blast hanging out with her.It was fun!We had a huge cook out for them. And I also invited my sister and her family over for a cook out.It was a beautiful day for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How amazing that you found each other and have stayed in touch! You amaze me with the relationships and contacts you've managed to keep with such long distances between you and some of your friends! I guess it is really "a small world!"
Post a Comment