=



This is what happens when someone leaves stuff laying around the house.Now that Cabrile is crawiling he gets into everything and anything.It does not matter what it is,he will stick what ever it is in his mouth.One day I came home and found him with a market in his mouth and he has drew on his face.I got the market away from hiim before he his face look slike a chalkboard.Anyways so amazing to see how much he has grown and he can use his large mottor skills.So amazing!


We just love takign pictures of Cabriel.He has the cutest and the contagiuos laugh ever.We can't help it but laugh all the time with him.His smile just melts out hearts.I mean look at him. Hi sso cute and adorable.When he smiles he just ligths up the whole room.He beign s so much happiness in our life and we are thankful for that..




3 comments:
Just looking at him makes me smile too, so I can just imagine what a great laugh he has! Thanks for sharing with me!
He is such a Doll- I love his smile- what a big boy!
I am so glad to see a post from you. He has gotten so big. That smile is so great! We have to get together soon. What are you guys doing for Halloween?
We have trunk or treat at the church this friday. call me. or email me soon
Post a Comment