
Okay his now taking a break..lol.. Mom really worked him hard..lol..

His such a good helper!

trying to help mom around the kitchen..

Cabriel is such a cutie.Now that his crawling.He follows mommy where ever mommy goes.Mommy's little shadow.So cute to watch him crawl everywhere b/c he gets so distracted so easly.When he sees things on the floor.He has to stop and picked it up and puts in his mouth.So we have been very caution about what we lay around the house.The other day I was doing our laundy when I felt someone grab my leg, made me jumped!when I turned around I saw a little person holding on to my pants.Man! he sure scared the heck out of me,espacailly that I get very scared easily.Anyways I couldn't get the laundy all sort out b/c he keeps getting into the laundry,so instead I put him in a basket while I finish sorting the laundry out.I was surprise to see that he wasan't crying or fussing.He was watching mommy very patienlty. So cute!

His so cute! His patiently watching mommy while mommy sort the laundry out.His so adorable!

I love it! His singing by now.He got tierd of watchign mommy so he sang to me.I love this boy so much.His a trip!Its always an adventure with him.Always making us laugh. What a joy
1 comment:
Aiden does the same thing, especially loves to help with the dishes.
Post a Comment