Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Fall Pictures...












2 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Those are some really great pics- Love them!!! You guys look soo cute:)

Rachel said...

Hey Niohleen, I love the pictures (as always) and I think your whole family needs to be in a magazine. Hey, maybe LDS living would use you guys for a story!

Now, I have a story- or explanation depending on how you see it. Do you remember sitting in the mothers lounge with me sometime ago (probably 2+ months at least) and I said to you, "You haven't been blogging much, I thought you were out of town in training in Utah, etc,... WELL, I never realized until a couple days ago that you have been blogging. I just haven't had time to write and tell you that! I love reading your blog but it doesn't show the times you update it through the feed in my blog list. If you look at my list you will see that your blog is the only one that doesn't show the times you update. That is how I always follow, depending on who is at the top of the list. I'm so sorry I haven't been following (unknowlingly of course) and I will just check back randomly. You know I'm all about the comments and now I know what the deal was. Sorry!

I still would love to hang out more. My schedule this term has been horrid, scheduling V.T has required weeks of plannin each month... But, all that is about to change in mid Dec. with a brand new flexible schedule. Hooray! Talk to you soon. Take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...