So I was a little pumped out when Steven told me He was going to be working late on Halloween night. I was looking forward to taking the whole family to the church for trunk or treat, but was a little sad to know that we won’t able to make it. I was so excited this year, especially for Cabriel’s first Halloween. Well turned out ,that Cabriel and I end up going to my nephew’s birthday party which I totally forgot (some kina aunt huh)Well I was happy to see that Cabriel was having too much fun with his cousins, well beside getting scared at the trick or treater’s,especailly his little cousin Laden. Cabriel was so afraid of looking at him. He cried for a little while than he stopped after they washed the black spots off Landen’s face. We had a blast! I’m glad we end up going to my sister’s house. I was a little down about the whole Halloween thing and Steven working late. My heart goes out to my husband. Honey you’re an amazing father and a husband. You sacrifice so much for our family and we just wanted to let you know how much we love you and that you make us so proud!.. We love you so much!
1 comment:
He is such an Adorable Monkey!!! I am sorry that your hubby couldn't be there for Halloweeen- it is soo nice to have family things to go to:)
Post a Comment