Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cabriel's first time in Snow:)

So this is Cabriel's first snow and He didn't like it that much.Well Im sure when he gets a little older maybe He'll like it.He cried everytime we sat him down to play in the snow.We can tell he was afraid of the snow. Everytime he try to scoop somehting up he started crying. Poor baby!Anyways maybe next year will be different. I guess b/c the wind was blowing on his face adn I guess His trying to figure why are things things on my face and why is it so cold..



The Boys and the Girl


He didn't cry when Daddy held him..

So after 5 minutes of watchin ghim cry.I finally picked him up and he immediatly stopped.We just wanted to see his reaction..

So we tried to put cabriel down he scream bloddy murder..Obviously he hasen't figure what snow is...lol..


3 comments:

Sandy N said...

Such a beautiful day it has turned out to be... I love it when it snows here. (It is just right because it doesnt last long, just a few days and then the snow is gone) I love these pics. Our church was canceled.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Poor little Cabriel- snow is pretty cold- hopefully next year- looks like the adults had fun at least!

Rachel said...

Ryley thought it was pretty weird himself! We didn't take him out though b/c I can't find his snowsuit in the garage... It's too cold and I should have looked before the snow fall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...