So Steven and I didn't do much for this New Years Eve.Every New Year Eve we go up to Vancouver,WA to hang with some of our friends and play games and do some BBQ's.I always look forward to going up there,but this year we din't go anywhere. I was too exhausted to do anything after my trip from Hawaii and Cabriel wasan't feeling well at all.So we decided to stay home this year. Which turned out to be a very quiet and relaxing time for Steven and I to enjoy together.It's been a while since Steven and I spend any time together.We both been so busy adn Steven being sick for a whole month.Thank goodness His all better.Yeah I felt hopeless for the firs time in my life ,watching my husband lay in bed for the whole month.Anyways thats another story for me to tell later on.Anyways the New Year for both us was awesome.We toast our class of orange juice together and kissed each other and are very thankfull for this New Year.Its been a tough Year for both of us and Im sure there's more to come.I feel so bless to know that no matter what happens or whats been going on in my life,I can always find peeace and joy thru the ATONEMENT of Jesus Christ.

2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear it's been such a hard year and I want you to know I'm here when you need something! Anything!!! I never want to pry but I always want to help and I would love to keep the lines of communication open...
I had no idea Steven was sick for that long! Last I saw you it had been a week or so! I hope his job is OK and that it isn't anything serious! Fill me in on that one! How scary!
I hope you have a better year this year and that we can become even better friends!
Hey you... Hawaii???? When??? I had no idea you were going to Hawaii? Did our little snow scare you away? LOL... How are you?
Post a Comment