Monday, December 8, 2008

Our 3 year Anniversary

So Im a little behind on things. I haven't been blogging much.I've been busy! So we had our 3 year anniversary on August and Im finally putting up pictures.What a slacker!..lol.. Well we had a great time seeing the Phantom of the Opera.It was phenominal.I loved it!The cast was amzing okay!the whole thing was amzing!We decided to take the train so we took Cabriel over to the Talbots(our first babysitters)We just love the Talbot family.They are so wonderful people.So the train ride to the auditorium wasan't bad.I get to talked to some weird people..eheheheh:)I really loved the play- When I was in high school and college I get to be in many school plays and the phantom of the opera was one of my fav-plays to be in it oh yeah and also seven brides fro seven brothers. And many more. I really love acting and Ive been in many schools plays such as- Sugar,Joseph and the amazing color dream goat, Fiddler on the roof,Evita,Seven brides for Seven brothers,Annie,Bye Bye Birdie,Cats, Grease and others that I also played in family plays..



So we decided to take the train to town down Portland to see PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.It was fun!We had so much fun taking the train.It was my first time to take the train and I really enjoyed it!,espacilly watching all those different people and the way they act and talk.Very facsinating! Espacially strange people coming up to me and start carrying conversation telling me all about their problems etc.Anyways by the time we got to the auditourim my feet was killing me.





2 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

The Phantom of the Opera is the best musical:) I am soo glad you guys had a great Anniversary:) You look gorgeous!!!

Sandy N said...

Congrats on your 3 years! Looks like you had a fun time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...