Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cabriel almost 1 year old...Yaay!

Well Cabriel is doing a lot better with his walking.He usually hold on to things to help him walk,but now He can walk with out falling or holding onto things.He'll take 15 steps before he falls.His doing so well.And He also loves to talk on the phone.He likes to sing and talk at the same time.Hi so cute!I can't believe He'll be one in couple weeks.His growing too fast..lol..




His such a big flirt!.I love when HE SMILES...!




What a trouble maker!His very fast!I just turned to get a towel and this is what we end up with.All our clean socks got dumped in the tub.His so SILLY!I just love watching him get into all these cute disaster things..lol.

I was at the mall couple weeks ago looking for birthday gifts and decided to take Cabriel over to the children's playground in the mall.And I also wanted to see how he inner act with other children.Well he did pretty well.He even climbed up on the slide and decided that he doesen't wanna get down..lol.I had fun watching him do all these cute things at the mall.





Cabriel finally had some teeth coming in.And we are teaching him the importants of taking care of your teeth,so we went and bought him his own toothbrush and toothpaste.He loves it.Every night before we all go to bed.Steven and I will take Cabriel with us into our bathrrom we'll sat him on the sink and we all brush our teeth.And I love it b/c He watches what we do and he does it too.His so smart.Very smart boy!We're so proud of him.


2 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

He is sooo cute- I can't believe he is almost 1 already- where does the time go?? He's walking- that is soo cool!

Carroll Conversations said...

I can't believe he's going to turn 1 soon! Wow, it seems like he was just born. What a sweet smart boy you have. So fun to watch them learn and discovery new things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...