


Look what I got from my aunt Marleen and Uncle Jimmy fro christmas!a walker.eheheh!He look so happy!He loves his toy he took that thing everywhere.

He found something new.Yaay!His so adorable.


I love the beach espacailly spending time with my son Cabriel.So Cabriel got into the oreo's and hate them all.Can you see all over his face and stomach?Little rascal..lol..





So we found out that Obama was in Kailua for couple days,so my mom,my sister and I decided to go see his house near the beach on Kailua,Anyways we didn't get to far!..ehehehe:)They had security guys everywhere stopping people not to go far.I found it VERY funny!I just care less for Obama.lol.I went there b/c my mom insist me on going.So we took a walk near by his house..





My family on Kailua beach.Beautiful beach I must say so!





Chilling out in the Jacuzzi with some of the family.Yes!my mom has a Jacuzzi outside, near the pool.I love the Jacuzzi.After midnight my sister and I would go swimming and afterward jumped in the jacuzzi to get warm up.Yeah it does get really cold at night in Hawaii.


I love taking picutres of him.I love watching him and taking silly pictures of him.Me with my little brother Tony.





My future surfer.lol.I was so happy to see that Cabriel wasan't scared of the water.He was having a good time.He get so excited everytime his uncle takes him swimming.




Look at that behind.. so cute...lol..

Cabriel having fun in the pool with my little brother Tony.Man can you tell?His having way too much fun!He loves the water.





I had such a wonderful time swimming with mylittle siblings in the pool.I just love being a kid.I really do!It was a blast!So much fun. My mom has a huge pool.Its very deep(8FT)The right size for the little ones..Yeah I did all these sorts of crazy things with some of my brothers and sisters.It was fun!Always doing something crazy and wild when Im with my family:)I love it!





We went with some of family to town down waikiki adn saw christmas lights and all sort of fun stuff. It was fun! Cabriel really like the train ride,but he definanlty doesen't like santa claus. He screamed the whole time while santa was holdinghim,so we didn't get good shot sof him..So sad:)..lol..







This is the back yard of my mom's house

This is my mom's house In Kailua,Hawaii.She has a beautiful home.It has a beautiful view where you can see the whole Island.Its breath taking when sits outside at night and feel the breeze run thru yoru face adn the feeling that you get. man!All I have to say that its beautiful..


5 comments:
What beautiful pictures and a good time. How fun for you and Cabriel!
Wow- it looks like you has a wonderful time in Hawaii with your family:) Great pics- Cabriel is soo cute:)
Awesome pictures! It looks like you had a great time! Cabriel has grown!!! Thanks for your comment! I have now added you to my blog so I will be checking in : )
You have a little naked baby on your page.hehehe
Ahhh, it looks like you had so much fun. I wish I was there right now. The weather here is so blah. I miss the sun and the heat. Your little boy is so CUTE!!! Pregnancy for me is going well, 7 weeks left. I'm counting the days :)
Post a Comment