Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Carrie's baby shower!

So last week my friend Rachel and I put together a baby shower for one of our good friend Carrie.It was a fun shower!I've never been to a open house baby shower before,so this one was my first.Bascially people just come in and visit with everyone and eat etc.The baby showers that I've been to has always have games and what not,but honestly think I like open house.Its very different and I love it! I like trying different things.The food there was great.Carrie received lots of cute baby girl clothes.Watching her and seeing all the cute baby girl clothes made me want another baby(GIRL)Anyways the shower was fun!I've never heard so many loud people..ahahahaha:)I love hanging out with the girls.All the laughs and the giggles? Man! that was awesome!I think Wendy and I were the loudest in there...lol..Love it:)

Oh yeah Carrie also received a home made pink blanket from one of the ladies(which I totally forgot her name)Such a pretty detailed blanket.I keep telling myself someday I will sure make the time to sew again:)




Okay so this is my most fav picture.The Noel bag!Man!That was classic.I love it!

























Okay so I just love the CAKE.Lisa made the cake and it was delicious.Lisa is so talented!I have hard time eating the cake,it was too pretty to eat.Seriously the cake was awesome.Lisa did a great job with the Cake.Way to go girl:)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey, I have your little party trays that you used for the cream cheese dip- no worries I found them underneath the carseat on the floor. They are safe in my garage since we were on our way out of town but I wanted you to know I have them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...