
So on my birthday on the 23.I woke up and found some candles and apple cider and my fav pie on the table.Steven woke up really early and decorate the table with flowers which my son took off the table and set the table really nice and left for Salem for business.Anyways I also found my Nikkon Camera and some stuff that my husband had left for me on my birthday.He really made my day.I was so surprise when I woke up the morning of my birthday.I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband.His so thoughtful and so charming.I love it!Steven came home late on from Salem and Man! was I happy to see him or what.Anyways He got sick from traveling and all,but was so happy to have him home.Oh yeah and I told Steven I didn't want any cake on my birthday? and was impress that He remember that.SCORE! I just wanted to let my husband knows how much I appriciate him and all that He does around the house and for our son Cabriel.He is one amazing Dad.





My sister and I entertaining our family and guests.Laughing my eyes out while watching my sister getting down on the floor. Such a hard thing to do when dancing..So hard.She's a great dancer for sure:)


So We end up celebrating my birthday on the march 22 instead of 23.I wanted Steven to be there for my birthday since He won't be there due to him leaving again for business trip on march 23.Anyways we had some family and friends came.It was fun.My sister and I end up doing a hula dance for everybody.Well mostly for the Rainy's.They wanted to see me dance,so my sister and I end up dancing.It was very relaxing and full of laughter in the house.




1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am soo glad that your cute boys spoiled you rotten like you deserve! Love that green dress and cardigan on you- sexy Mama!!! What kind of Nikon Camera did you get??
Post a Comment