Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Family pics

This is one of my favorite pictures of Cabriel that I took.I love how this picture turned out.It looks like his posing for a magazine cover..LOL..Very unique





So I'm a little late for this,but I just have to put up some of our family pics I took couple weeks ago.It turned out really well I think.We love taking pictures of ourselves as much as smiling for the camera.LOL.Anyways the day we took our pictures turned out to be a beautiful day.I was excited!Anyoos so here are some recent pictures of us.

2 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

What great pictures of your cute little family. Thanks for sharing, and yes Cabriel does look like he's posing. So cute!

Horn Family said...

Cute pictures!!! Good job!! He is growing up so quickly!!! How are you all doing? I hope all is well. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...