Friday, May 15, 2009

My loving Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ!

I'm little behind on things,but I just wanted to pose this amazing story that just happen recently.Took me a while to wrote this.It actually happen last week.I was very emotional when I was writing this.It was kinda hard when trying not to get the keyboard all wet..LoL..


After praying and pondering-This question came to me as I stood up after talking with my Heavenly Father.The question was?How often do we thank our Heavenly Father?Do we only thank him when we received things?Or do we thank him for everyday for the little or things He has done for us?I know its a simple question,but it really made me think about how important I am to my Father in Heaven.I felt like I was the most important person in the whole world and that He was watching over me and my family.It gave me a sense of peace and Joy knowing that.What a loving Heavenly Father we have.

Today my son(Cabriel) and I were traveling on HWY 26.We were on our way home from visiting a friend of ours that lives in Gladstone.But before we got into HWY 26 the traffic was horrible.We were going 10 mph on a 45 zone.I was starting to get a little annoyed.I was stuck in traffic for almost an hour-and you know how that feels- You get a little inpatient,especially having to deal with a screaming baby in the back seat and you started talking to yourself asking questions about how long this traffic going to take?An hour of being stuck in traffic is torture for my son and I.So not fun!We were getting close to the highway when I notice a police officer was directing traffic and when I look over to my right I saw a woman holding a baby with blood all over her and couple feet away from them was two cars smashed into each other.My mouth was wide open when I saw that and tears started to swelled.This feeling of sadness came over me.I was feeling sad for this mother-I wanted to stop and help,but there was no place to turn.So I kept going-

We finally got on HWY 26 and I was still crying.My heart ache as I kept thinking about this woman and her child.Hopeing and praying for them.I looked up in the mirror to see how my son was doing.He was quiet as a mouse and totally wide awake.I called out his name as I looked into the mirror to find him looking very sad..I started thinking to myself-Does he knows what just happen or His just tiered from having a long day.All these thougths keep coming to my head.I know I think too much:)

So here I am traveling on the highway with tears in my eyes and a mind full of thoughts.As you all know I was traveling close to the rails or whatever you wanted to call those things that divide the highways,their cement things- Anyways I was going by the speed limit at 60 mph out of no where there was a huge recycling garbage can in the middle of the road where I immediately slam on my breaks-Luckily there was no cars behind me that was traveling closer.B/c If there had been someone?It would be a bad CAR CRASHED!Anyways I proceed on with no damage to my car- but it really scared the day heck of out me.Seriously it did knocked the breathe out of me for slamming on my breaks so hard.As I proceed on I heard this LOUD CRASH I looked up in my mirror and saw the guy that was traveling behind me tries to slow down.When he saw the garbage can flew up in the air and landed on his window.He lost control of his car and swerve and hit the car next to him and the car that was behind him hit him with full speed.All three cars were crashed into each other.All this happen thru my mirror as I was driving away from the scene sobbing with my hand over my mouth in shocked thinking to myself .That could be me and my son right there.Driving and watching all that just happend?really shooked me up,that I had hard time driving.All I could here is cabriel screaming from the back seat.I screamed for my son and called his name again wondering if his okay.He was screaming so loud like he sounds like he was in pain and all of a quick sudden he was quiet.At that moment I knew that something was wrong.I looked up in my mirror the only thing I saw was my Son's face turning purple.I started to panic but in my heart I was calling out to my Heavenly Father for help.I immediately pulled to the side.I ran so fast to my son's door and unbuckled him and his face and lips was still turning purple.That's when I knew something was seriously wrong-All I could think of at that moment was to shook him which I did!As I was doing this I was sobbing and calling for my son's name and saying PLEASE SON DON'T LEAVE ME! I have no idea what I was doing but the next thing I knew I heard him cried and that's when I stopped and fell to my knees with him in my arms and cried and I cried and I cried some more.I don't know how long I was there crying with my son,but I knew that He was okay.As I was sitting there on the ground on the highway with my Son in my arms.I bow my head with tears of joy and gratitude and thank my Father in Heaven for watching over us.I don't know what exactly happen with Cabriel- but I do know that with a simple prayer in my heart.I know that My Heavenly Father heard me and He was defiantly watching over us.I am grateful for that experience that I went thru with my son.It really made me realized how precious time is,and that we should spend more of our time thanking our loving Heavenly Father for the simple things.After all it's the simple things that matters.LIFE IS FRAGILE:)

Sometimes in life- We wonder why things happen the way it happen,or why some trials are difficult than others.I realized its not about bigger or smaller? It's about having FAITH in our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ- Most of all understanding the ATONEMENT of Jesus Christ-How we can use it to help us to come to know our Saviour and his love for us.By doing that> We can find peace and Joy in our HEARTS.He even said"It's not EASY but it's WORTHED"

4 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Oh my goodness- you had me bawling:( I am soooo glad to know you two are OK- that is sooo scary to be almost in an accident and to see 2 horrific accidents happen:( I pray that everyone is ok?? You are soo very right- life is fragile and you need to enjoy every moment and Thank Heavenly Father every day. I am soohappy that you guys are OK!!!!

Carroll Conversations said...

Thanks for sharing your story. Such a good reminder for me to be grateful for what we have TODAY. Appreciate each moment, and GIVE THANKS, lots of thanks! So glad you were both protected that day!

Horn Family said...

What a Day!!!! Man that is something else!!! I am so glad that he is okay. Have you taken your little man to the dr. to see if he swallowed something? I am so glad that you two were safe!!! I wouldn't want to drive for a while after having a day like that. It's good to have the gospel in our lives. : ) Thank you for sharing!!! : )

Dawn Carter said...

That was the most beautiful, heart breaking, amazingly put together piece that I have seen in some time. My heart goes out to you for that day, but again... Those lessons we learn in mysterious ways, we NEVER forget and pass on like this... for others to learn from as well. Thank you so much for sharing that with others. Your an exceptional person... Steven is very luck to have you and that beautiful little boy! I'm so glad to have the opportunity to see you all this way. I will show Amber and Joseph when they get up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...