Sunday, May 24, 2009

ChildHood Friends

So Last week One of Steven's childhood friends called him up and invited us for a BBG.It was fun seeing the Niphali's.Steven grew up with this amazing Family who also had 5 boys and 1 girl all close in age as well.It was fun listening to them telling jokes and stories about their younger days.Yeah obviuosly Steven is still a teaser and a rug rat.LOL.We had a blast with them.The Niphali's had the missionaries living with them,so it was a very spiritual and a very uplifting get together as well.Steven and I get to share some of our missionary experiences we had when we were on our mission's.I can't believe it's been that long since I came home.Crazy! We had a great time.Our little handsome boy with his cute pink tricycle.LOL..Nah!I didn't realized when I was doing the graphic that it was pink until I was done with the pictures and it was too late to fix them GRRRR:)

Steven and with his childhood best friend David.Obviuosly they said Steven haven't changed (look wise)He still look the same.The tall and skinny guy.Hee!hee!



Brother Niphali and his Granddaughter Kaylee:)

The missionaries
Leilany(David's wife) and Cabriel sticking their tounge at each other

Brother and Sister Niphali's- They're amazing people!

Wife's of the 3 best friends-Steven wasn't there.His in Irag fighting for our freedom.

This is cute too


I love this shot!Kaylee got so mad-Cabriel keeps coming and taking her food:)

It was fun watching the kids play together and having a great time:)




Yes there was a naked boy there too swimming....LOL..

3 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

Cute pictures! I like your wedding picture too, but you guys are amazing getting married in the future (2205). LOL! I had to laugh at your date typo under your wedding picture. Too funny! Cabriel is so stinkin' cute. I love the picture of him sitting backwards on the tricycle.

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Ha!ha!ha! Thanks Krista for clearing that up about our wedding date.Yeah you made me laugh so hard.I didn't realized it until you said something.Yeah us getting married in the future 2205 - Hopefully people can make it to our wedding.Hee!hee! Thanks Girl:)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Looks like you had a Blast!!! Cabriel is such a stud:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...