







Beautiful




We really enjoy watching Cabe.He get so excited about helping out.He loves to help out and his good at making big messes,but I have to say we love it!He made our camp more fun and more adventurous.We love him so much.His so sweet and His always saying Thank you and you Welcome every time he takes something or want something.His such a sweetheart.










We went hiking the next day and found a river about 4 miles away from our camp site. It was cool!





So Steven and I had a debate about buying a gas stove.I just don't see a point of bringing a gas stove,especially going camping.I really wanted to camp the old fashion way?.Well obviously we end up buying a gas stove and it turned out great.It cooked our food and it was delicious.Still I think cooking on the FIRE is way better.Hee!hee!







Our little spot where we camp out at.Oh yeah we had fun going out in the woods and getting all sorts of woods to make fire with.Cabriel had most fun.He had a blast going into the woods.It was fun for us to do that, than bringing our own woods..Hee!hee!





I was shocked when we came upon this street COCHRAN.Cochran is a small town where I spend my teenage year growing up and it has become like my second home.I have come to know so many people from cochran,GA.I love cochran so.Such a great town to raise a family.I love the people there.They are the amazing people.
2 comments:
That looks like soo much fun!!!I love camping:) Cabriel is just sooo cute- I love his squishy cheeks;)
Niohleen that looks like so much fun! I thought you guys were moved or moving? Did you change your mind? How are you? Long time no see... I miss you
Post a Comment