Saturday, August 29, 2009

Family at the Zoo!

I'm a little late for putting these up,but better late than never huh.LOL..Well Wednesday was our 4 year anniversary and Steven and I decided to go to the Zoo.We especially wanted to take our Son.We thought it will be nice to spend our 4 year anniversary with our Son.Anyways the Zoo was awesome.Cabriel had a blast.He especially love the fishes.His so fascinated by those creatures.Every time He sees a big fish He jumped up and down and started talking about who knows what He was talking about:)!We spend 20 minutes just watching him get so excited about watching fishes and turtles etc.We really enjoy being at the Zoo.We even took the train to go to the zoo,which a lot funner,fro us at least.Cabriel'a first train logn ride.Seriously I think He had more fun than we did.I'm so happy to see He was enjoying himself.Every time he sees an animal He started shouting as in excited shouting.People at the Zoo would look at us and say .Look like somebody is having way too much fun..LOL..Which is true.Oh yeah I also packed some lunch for us and snacks for us.If your like us? We like to save every dime we have,so bringing lunch to the Zoo was the best thing.We enjoyed our lunch and enjoyed talking and eating our yummy lunch.And plus we didn't get to wait in long line to get food,especially when you have a little one around.You know how they can be? when they are hungry.Anyways We had a great time.We were so exhausted by the time we got home.We end up ordering hot wings and pizza for dinner.We don't eat out a lot,but it was nice to do that once in a while.It's more special and exciting I guess?..:):)I was happy to see that our day was productive and Fun as always:)







My boys:)



I think Cabriel Favorite part of the Zoo is at the small aquarium.He loved so much:) He get so excited and so happy every time He sees a huge fish swam by.So adorable..



He loves tractors,well anything that has wheels and tires for sure...



Cabriel was fascinated by those fish from the wall.I'm sure he was trying to figure our why aren't they moving?..LOL..


Cabriel enjoy being at the zoo.He get so excited and sometimes His not sure about some of the animals.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...