Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween

So I'm way behind-But I just wanted to post some cute pictures from our last ward trunk or treat.Cabriel really had fun trunk or treating.He was a Pirate this year and can I just say he looks so stinkin cute in his costume.So adorable.I love watching him going to every person and asked for candies,sometimes He just goes up to the bowl and help him self.So cute!.I also enjoy watching all the kids dress in their costumes.Cabriel was scared at first when he was all these people dress up so weird.He had hard time getting to go tick or treating.Such fun Halloween for Cabriel.After trunk or treating,later that night- we went around the neighbor hood for another round.We just did few houses,just so Cabe can see what's out there.He had a blast.Well beside not having our Daddy with us.Him being a great husband and a Father he had to work that day.GRRRRR!





Our handsome Pirate!..All grown up!










The little cute munchkins!..Love it!




My Handsome Pirate!He look so adorable in his costume.And our cute little Hailey!I can't believe how much Hailey as grown.We love that girl:)



These are some cool costume's and coolest people at the trunk or treat.One of the coolest people that my Family have come to know and love are the Carroll's,Talbots and the Johnson Family.We really miss you guys so much!.And the list goes on and on about all these wonderful people we missed so much in the Quatama Ward.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...