Friday, November 13, 2009

Cabriel at 20 months old

We can't hardly believe our little munchkin is actually growing!It's amazing to watch him grow from being infant to a toddler.Man! the things he does and say really amazes us.Cabriel can say 1 to 2 sentences.Before, he just rambles and we couldn't understand a thing he said,But now we can't stop him from talking.His so stinking cute.His favorites words are-Sometimes it's hard to stop him from talking.We would ask him very nice to let others talk,but He wouldn't stop.He'll talk and point to things.So we have to pay very close attention to what He have to say- so we can catch what he was pointing at or trying to say.So cute to watch him try to say talk.We are having so much fun with him.Like Steven always says-Babies are so amusing..LOL..
* You welcome
* Thank you
* Please
* Potty
* Mommy
* Daddy
* shoes
* Down
* Bye-bye
* No!no!
* Stinky
* Babe
* Eat
* church
* Pray
* Hi
* Mine
* Sentences-
* Where is Mommy.
* I put shoes on.
* I wanna eat.
* Your stinky
* I wanna go bye-bye
* Daddy home
* I want down





1 comment:

Sandy N said...

Niohleen He is adorable! I love his hat! SO cute! He is getting so big.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...