Monday, April 19, 2010

Our family camp in our own backyard.

This is our first camp out in our own backyard.And I know for sure it won't be our last.We had so much fun as a family.We are going to do it again.



I have to say chopping those woods with the axe was a lot of work,but than again,can't complain.I sure need the arm work out.Cabriel had fun helping me out.



Cabriel had so much fun roasting anything..lol..



Awe,the boys had fun roasting marshmellows.




Trying to compete with Steven of how many marshmellows we can stuffed in our mouths and I end up beating him with 13 in my mouth.




My silly boy,stuffing his face with marshmellows.His so cute:)



This is what happens to you when you eat too much smore's..LOL..Your eyes starting to go goo,goo:)

1 comment:

Sandy N said...

Looks like so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...