Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lesson to be Learned

So this is my first time to actually make pumpkin bread in a bread machine and I end up burning the pan along with my bread.I didn't feel all that bad that I burned my pumpkin bread.lol..I used to get so worked up if I burned something,espacailly food,but since it's the my first time to bake pumpkin bread in the bread machine.I don't feel bad at all..lol..There'as alaways second time.I love to explore new things and burning the pumpkin bread is sure a lesson to be learned, so next time I will won't make the same mistake.


2 comments:

Anjeny said...

OMG..that looked like that attempt at making banana bread in my bread machine. I don't know who wrote those recipes in the booklet that came with the machine because I could've sworn I followed every direction in that book and yet my bread came out practically ruining my machine.

Glad you didn't let that bother you. Oh yeah, you left a comment on my blog and erase, aww, why is that? About that farmville addiction of mine, it's baad girl. I can't seem to quit. I started cuz all four boys plus Jen asked me to plsss join them on farmville, so we can have a family online game going..yep, I resisted and then finally gave in. Those freaking kids, as soon as I got hooked on the game, they all up and quit on me. So, I'm working on it, I'm thinking I'll get sick of it real soon like I do most of my obsessions..LOL. Hmmmm, then again, maybe I should beg you to join me, uh? LOL

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Hey girl,I apologize for the comment..hee!hee! Jaudih pwa lemei ehu ,but I realized asking you about your facebook addiction..lol..was none of my business..Even though I know I can ask you anything,..Nah! ngoa kihn likamw..No seriously sorry about that.It's funny how your kids got you so excited about farmville and all of a sudden they quit on you.I think it's wonderful you found something you enjoy doing.No seriously!whether you call it addiction or not.As long as you enjoy doing it and sometimes those games helps you relax from a long stressful day.Love you girl:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...