Tuesday, May 11, 2010

There is beauty all around

We get to show some pictures of the temple to Cabriel and explain to him why we have temples and how important it is to be worthy to enter into the temple. We also sang songs like I like to see the temple,And I also took out our wedding album ,and was telling him where we got married at and showing all the people in the wedding album.And with his cute self, he asked us,but where is baby Cabby at? Obviously he notice that he didn't see pictures of himself in any of the photos. His so darn cute!Anyways so today Steven had a day off,so we decided to take him to see the temple and where it was.It was a fun day for us.It was a beautiful day and special moment for all of us to sit and look at the temple and to reflect.How grateful we are to have the temple so close by.I know of few people from back home would die to be able to be in my shoe,to live so close by the temple.I sometimes feel very guilty for taking the temple for granted..I do! Few years back there's this family who couldn't afford to go to the temple,so they start saving up their money.Took them over 5 years to get where they need to,to safe up every penny they have,so that they can go and visit the temple for the first time.I was on my mission.when I recieved a letter along with a invitation,asking me to join with them at the Manila temple.

I felt so horrible that I couldn't make it to their family sealing.And I knew that they worked very hard to save up their money to go to the temple.Anyways today as I was sitting next to Steven and holding Cabriel.I kept reflecting on how bless and lucky Iam to be sealed as a family and be married in the temple for time and all ETERNITY.I remembered after joining the church at the of age 14 years old? I made a goal that I will get married in the temple and to go on a mission.You know what? I DID! I CONQUOR THE WORLD and reached my GOALS and are very please with it.. Anyways I just admire this family so much for,they have worked very hard to save every penny to get to where they need to go. Espacailly being on the Islands..It's not easy living there and saving up everything you have.We are so fortunate!

Anyways we had fun walking around the temple ground and taking pictures of the family.Cabriel was so cute:) I was taking a picture of Angel Moroni and I could here Cabriel told telling his DAD.Daddy look it's JESUS as he points to the statue of Angel Moroni.Well we explained to him it's not Jesus,it's Angel Moroni,but he kept on insisting that it was JESUS CHRIST..What a cutie!

PORTLAND,OREGON TEMPLE

Our Family




My boys..






Here some pcitures of some flowers I took at the temple.Aren't they beautiful or what!













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...