Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Mom,remember this day? Man!those are some fun times!Your so beautiful mom!I love you so much.HAPPY Mothers day Mom:)


My mom,dad sisters and I swimming in the ocean.One fo the fun things we do as a family growing up is swimming,fishing and snorgling.My family in 1986.

So I'm a little behind on this..lol..I couldn't find any pictures of my mom,sad to say,but growing up~taking pictures wasan't a big thing in my family and I think another reason is that we coudln't afford a camera.I think one of the things I regret,is not having pcitures of my fam.Thankfully we have great friends whose always taking pictures of everythng when we're around so anyways I ask him to send me couple of pictures.When I saw this picture I started crying.It really brought so many great memories of my family,espacailly my mother whose been gone since 2000.I was thousands and thousands of miles away from home when I recieved a phone call from back home (Micronesia),telling me the passing away of my mother.I would never forget that day and the feelings I felt after getting the news.I felt very lonely and very disappointed at the same time..I left my home to come to America to better my education when I was 15 years old.For 6 years never get to see my mother or talked with until she was gone...Anyways I better not get into details.I get very emotional just talking about my family and how things turned out that kept me from helping or seeing my family.



But I have to say I'm so bless to have a mother who has so much love and compassion for her children and others.


Dear Mom,

I know that your listening right now.I really,really,really miss you sooooooooo much and wish you were here.There's so much to tell you,but I'm going to safe that for later when I see you again. But I just want to let you know how much I appriciate you and all that you have done for me.Because of your love and example.I am the woman I am today because of you.You have taught me so much and I can't express how grateful Iam for that.Your love and guidance really help me to fight my battles,espacailly when life seems to get a little rough and all I can think of is you,reaching your hands out to me, callimg me saying 'CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES' Iam so bless to have a mother like you.


Your ........ loving,understanding,funny,giggly,stubborn,smart,talented and gosh the list went on and on...Not enough room to write all the great things about you mom.Your just AMAZING!


Oh by the way,You have a beautiful grandson whose 2 years old now.His so much like me mom.Just adorable as can be and yes very stubborn at times...lol..Anyways mom I can't wait to see you again.Please tell Dad I say hello and I bet you and Dad are playing cards now huh....lol..Miss you two so much............And HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM! You ROCK!




2 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

What a precious letter to your mom, and I know she definitely got your message. I'm sure she's smiling down on her beautiful amazing daughter right now. Happy Mother's Day!

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Thanks so much Krista.Means alot coming from you.Happy late Mothers day to you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...