Thursday, June 10, 2010

Family Camp out~Tillamook,Oregon

Last year Steven and I decided to make a new family tradition~to go camping every year.And last year was our first and this year is our second year.Last year we had so much fun and this year we had such a horrible one.I guess there is opposition in all things huh!.Oh yeah!Well I won't even go into details of what happen to us.I 'm trying to focus on the good times.Seriously!that's what I need to be doing.So yeah we had a blast and was so bless and grateful we made home safely. We had a quite ADVENTURE!





They had a Cafe there,so we decided to try out some of their food there.And not bad!Steven ordered the Reuben,I ordered the chicken wrap with salad and Cabriel had smiley fries and chicken fries.They also have all these different kind of flavour ice-creams that we didn't get the chance to eat them.We were so stuffed,we had no room for ice-cream.Which I was happy for that.No temptation.




Before we went to our camp site.We stopped at the cheese factory to show Cabriel where milk and cheese etc came from.Let me just say.He was fascinated by tall the cheese machines and he asked his Dad where were the cows at.So cute!.He couldn't stop staring at all the machines.It really got his attention.They also have places where you can taste different kind of cheeses.I think Cabriel taste everyone of them cheese,which was 6 different kinda cheese they had it out.(I think)









We had a rough camp this year,but I have to say it was fun and we had a great time taking some site scene around the coast.Despite all that happen?We came to this beautiful place call Mears.My whole attitude change from being angry to being grateful.I realized what a blessing to be here enjoying the beautiful view our Heavenly Father has created and my sister Lindy came to my thoughts as I wept and wish she was still here.I kicked myself for being such ungrateful person.Here I am standing looking at such beautiful scenes and I'm complaining over some stupid stuff that can be fixed.I'm so glad that the little things in this life such as a the view reminds me.I need to be more grateful and to count my blessings more.











So here we are setting up our tent and going and explore the area and found few beautiful places such as the river and the beautiful view.As always we enjoy taking pictures so we took couple of cute pics of the family.It was nice to sit and enjoy the noise of the river.I've missed that!.













1 comment:

Carroll Conversations said...

What an adventure is right! You are great to keep such a positive perspective on things. It looks like you had some great family time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...